Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A Kursweil Night

Tonight we worked as a group of 5 to create a blog committed to teaching viewers how to use Kursweil 3000. 5 of us divided up different portions of the program last week and worked at researching our own sections of the program. Tonight, we all attempted to dump our findings into a blog as 1 continious post and ran into a few bugs. I think we can iron this problem out and in the end we hope to have a blog site that will teach viewers how to use this program because it is truly an amazing program. This video does explain the reading tool bar which I was responsible for posting.



1 comment:

  1. I use Kurzweil weekly, but sometimes I forget all of the neat and useful features that are included. Thanks for the reminder on the reading toolbar!

    ReplyDelete